Sunday 22 April 2012

Add a little Frenchness to your next laundry wash!


Côte Noire - French fragrance heaven!

On a recent day trip to Williamstown I discovered a sweet smelling boutique that stock Côte Noire. Côte Noire is a collection of luxurious but affordable perfumed candles and home accessories. The range includes candles, diffusers, triple milled vegetable soaps, hand & body creams and a premium natural laundry range. The luxurious fragrances are all exclusively formulated and designed in France.

I first discovered Côte Noire in my hotel room in Paris where they delightfully provide guests with their soap and hand cream.
 
I purchased a few items from their laundry range which I am very impressed with!
The laundry powder is too special to use for everywash so I only use it when I am washing small delicate items.
The fragrance is divine and instantly takes me back to Parié.

For stockists click here or visit
Embrace Boutique,  55 Ferguson Street Willamstown.



Laundry powder and wool wash $12.95 each

No comments:

Post a Comment