Monday 9 April 2012

Easter weekend wrap up

Eiffel Tower Shortbread and some arts & crafts for our engagement party.
I trust that you all have an enjoyable Easter and over indulged in way to many chocolate treats. My weekend was pleasantly relaxing with little time spent outside the comfort of my bed. I finally finished my Coco Chanel b, searched the web for some French inspiration for my blog (stay tuned for some delightful posts), baked some very tasty treats and spent some quality time with my family and fiends.

On Good Friday I donated my time to assist The Royal Children's Hospital Appeal. I thoroughly enjoyed my afternoon of taking phone donations. The generosity of Victorians seizes to amaze me. Over 15 million dollars was raised for such a worthy cause.

The cold winter spell has come over Melbourne which is a sad farewell to our blissful sunny weather. It's definitely time to put my pretty dresses away and bring out the thick woollen coats and thick tights.

How did you spend your Easter weekend?

Enjoy your week x
Sunday afternoon reading and Chez Dre' macaron treat
My fiancé and I on a relaxing brunch date x

No comments:

Post a Comment