Wednesday 4 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Moet et Chandon Rose Fun!

Happy Thursday!
I hope you all have had a great short working week. I am so looking forward to the four day Easter break.
This Easter weekend I am volunteering at the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal. I am thrilled to be able to give something back to our community, especially after all these amazing things keep continuing to happen in my life.
If you can spare a few dollars please donate here to assist this great cause.
I am also looking forward celebrating my fiancé birthday and some good old retail therapy in the search to find  the prefect engagement party dress!
What are your plans?
What ever they are I hope you have a wonderful and safe Easter and enjoy all those sweet chocolate treats x

Ladurée Easter treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment