Tuesday 10 April 2012

Mardi Macaron... on a Wednesday


Yum!
On Saturday my fiancĂ© and I went to Chez Dre’, an original run down old warehouse transformed into a French patisserie, boulangerie & Cafe located in South Melbourne.
 I have read some great reviews on Chez Dre’s sweets especially their macarons.

Their menu is full of traditionally French delights, with all day breakfast and a lunch menu with a twist I highly recommend a visit to this sweet cafe!  What caught my eye on their menu was their “Mac Attack” which includes a short mac and a macaron!

With a large selection of  flavours my heart couldn’t go past the Raspberry. It wasn’t the best I’ve had, the ganache was a little too sweet however the outer biscuit was perfect in size and crunch.
Overall I rate Chez Dre’s macaroon a 3/5.

Take your pick!

Image from Herald Sun & Google

No comments:

Post a Comment