Thursday 26 April 2012

Parisian skyline...



Cute and affordable artwork!

Background colour can be customise to suit - I purchased both prints in purple

If I havent mentioned already I have a slight obbession with Etsy! For those of you whom are unaware of the joys Etsy brings I highly suggest you click here to begin expoloring the unique handmade arts and crafts from people just like you all around the world.

On a recent brouse searching for French homewares I discovered Bird Ave. They make unique skyline prints of cities, towns and landmarks around the world and they can all be customise to suit your colour decor at home.

There is an aray of cities available, all prints are $20 and can fit Ikea's Ribba frame so no need for custom framing!

I was excited to discover the two Paris prints which I couldnt resist and would make for some cute artwork in our sitting room.

I couldn't resist this piece which will be a perfect additon to our wedding decor!

No comments:

Post a Comment