Sunday 25 March 2012

Ladurée Love


I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
My weekend was spent catching up with friends, searching Melbourne for mini pegs (I will explain all in a different post - stay tuned), seeing a French movie and of course macaron tasting!

On Friday night I caught up with one of my dear friends - Susan.
She surprised me with a beautiful housewarming gift for our pending move into our new home - The Ladurée Paris Savoury Recipes box.
 The signature pink box is filled with stunning savouries recipes from the luxurious patisserie. Ladurée's reputation was built around its renowned sweets, now they have gone a step further and have created a recipe collection marrying the sweet and the savoury.
The book is a must for anyone who loves the art of French cooking.

I can't wait to try some of the recipes once we are settled into our new home!


The Ladurée Paris book on macarons is a must have!
There's no wonder why 15,000 Ladurée macarons are sold in France every day!

Have a lovely week x

You can find these books and more at:

No comments:

Post a Comment