Monday 26 March 2012

Macaron Mardi (Tuesday)

Brunetti's macaron giftbox

Today's post is the first of my top 20 Melbourne Macaron reveiws!
On the weekend I visited the Carlton Brunetti store where I purchased my first macaron for review -
 An all time classic chocolate one.
 The Brunetti version is reasonably priced at $2.50 each, with a crunchy shell and a soft and decadent cholcate ganache filling - This biscuit instantly melted my heart!
They have 11 flavours such as lemon, la aqua di rose, and the Italian classic Tiramisu and can be purchased individually or in a gift box.
 Overall I give their chocolate macaron a 4/5!
I strongly recommend a visit to Burnetti if not for their macarons then for the other amazing sweets x
An array of sweetness!

Next on the list- La Belle Miette.

For more information on Burnetti macarons visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment