Tuesday 27 March 2012

Parisian Chic

Portmans Dress - $129.95



Portmans Gloves - $19.95

You don't need to be born in Paris to have Parisian style!
 Parisian style is an attitude, a state of mind.
Parisian women don't follow fashion trends, they create it - I live by this everyday!
I'm not French, I am Australian with Maltese born parents but I still manage to bring Parisian style into my wardrobe every day.

On a recent shopping adventure I came across this very sweet and very Parisian dress and  gloves from Portmans. I simply couldn't refuse these delights and I think they make the perfect pair for the cold Melbourne Winter that is fast approaching.
 I always seem to dress like the colour of the clouds in the cold months, but this Winter I'm taking the brights shades of Summer with me x


No comments:

Post a Comment