Monday 16 April 2012

Perfect Autumn Days!


It's not Nice but it will do...
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

My weekend was delightful. On Friday I caught up with a sweet friend of mine and scoured the city for last  minute accessories to complete my engagement party outfit. Who would have thought it would be near impossible to find a cute warm bolero…! 
 Thank-god for Portmans.

On Saturday my fiancĂ© and I spent the afternoon in Williamstown soaking up some sun while enjoying some lunch. The main strip in Williamstown is a boutique mecca with lots of cute shops filled with lots of pretty French homewares, fragrances and accessories. I bought a few bits and pieces which I will fill you in on later this week.

This morning all my baking dreams came true when my shinny new KitchenAid arrived! This is a very special engagement gift from my Dad and I simply cannot wait to test it out on macaron baking of course!

Enjoy your week x
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great Pic! Looks like you had a great day :)
    Loving the Blog Jess xx

    ReplyDelete