Tuesday 17 April 2012

Chanel filled Harper's Bazzar x


On Sunday afternoon I picked up a copy of the latest Harper's Bazzar magazine.
 I couldn't resist as this month's copy comes with Harper's bridal special - an entire glossy magazine dedicated to all things bridal in the world of high end designers!

When I opened the May copy the scent of Chanel's No5 swept over me. To my delight I came across a double spread with an envelope with the number 5 written on it and a black ribbon. I pulled the ribbon out to discover a card with the iconic No5 bottle which filled the pages of Bazzar with the classic fragrance.

I knew from the moment that my afternoon spent in the sun in a world full of Chanel was going to be a delightful afternoon spent.


Chanel Love x

Harper's bridal inspiration!
For all the brides-to-be out there I highly recommend a copy of the Harper's bridal special! It definitely has inspired me to think outside the square when it comes to bridal gowns.
Visit Harper's Bazzar Bride.

P.S No macaron review this week, stay tuned for next week's post on Laurent Bakery's review!

No comments:

Post a Comment