Tuesday 17 April 2012

Start the day with "Bonne Maman"!

Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserve
Each morning I begin my day with a French delight - Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserve. Bonne Maman (translated grandmother) preserves and jellies are produced in France, contain the finest quality fruit and 100% all-natural ingredients.
Up until recently I purchased my preserve from my local French deli but I have just discovered that Woolworths stock Bonne Maman for $4.79. The jar is a sweet addition to anyone's breakfast table and is delicious on a croissant or a slice of toast.
On a recent lunch date with a friend at a local cafe Friends of Mine, I noticed that Bonne Maman preserves come in small sample jars. This got me thinking that these treats would make for a perfect thank-you gift at our wedding.
With a simple tag saying "love is sweet" what better way than to bring a little French sweet lovin' to all our special guests.
Perfect thank-you gift!

Images from Bonne Maman

No comments:

Post a Comment